Thursday 18 September 2014

Hello Everyone :)

I am a full time student currently pursuing my Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design at the College of Science Technology and Tertiary Education of Trinidad and Tobago.I have a passion for art and creative stuff.I enjoy Drawing ,Craft and Graphic Designing .

 I have been contemplating for a while to share my art work with the world but I must admit I am a little shy because I know that there are many artistic people out there who are better than me.I had never gotten the opportunity to do art in secondary school or professionally so all my skills are self taught.I want to take this opportunity to welcome you to my blog.

Please feel free to peruse through my posts and make sure to add a comment or like. I welcome any suggestions or tips in my future endeavours.Thank you for stopping by, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment